Rick Fixx

posted under , , , , by Jasmine Nicole
On newstands NOW!
Rick Ross suits up for the cover of Rap-Up’s 4th Anniversary Issue.
Discusses growing up, how he became who he is today, as well as his current beef with 50 Cent and Eminem.


Rick Ross is working on album number four, and the title is Teflon Don. The Bawse told us exclusively in Atlanta during the Birthday Bash concert that it’s only right he reflect on his bulletproof success on his next project.

“You gotta understand, I feel like I overcame so many things,” Ross said before he got onstage for the show. “Not only in music, but in my everyday life — being a young black man, being an entrepreneur, being a father. I learned a lot of things. I’m turning right around, putting it back into music. It’s still a lot of things I deal with. Still a lot of negativity. That’s what it is, and that’s why I feel the title of my next studio album is so appropriate.”

Ross said we’ll get the CCC (Carol City Cartel) album Custom Cars and Cycles before his solo record. The collective just put out a remix video for “Yacht Club,” and the official single is coming in July. Deeper Than Rap is far from done, though. The next official single is slated to be “Maybach Music 2,” and a video will be ready as soon as he can get T-Pain, Kanye West and Lil Wayne’s schedules to line up.



Why must people be such followers?
Idk, it just seems like all I hear regarding Rick Ross is negativity.
Okay, him being a officer and lying about it wasn't the best move and may have come to a shock to a lot of his fans but it was the past and that's where it should stay.
I understand if you weren't a big fan to begin with, but to fall back just because you learned of his previous job means you were never a fan in the first place. Then again, I hear mad ppl bumping "Deeper Than Rap" songs and I just laugh because through it all including the beef, he still gets play and he's still making money from the hate. Don't mind me, just a little vent lol.

I'm still playing "Deeper than Rap" faithfully, but to hear he's already working on new albums excites me. Can't wait, until then I'll bang with "Deeper Than Rap"


Rick Ross Feat. Triple C's & Magazeen - "Yatch Club (Remix)"


"Comfortable" Freestyle shot at his house in Miami and the Hit Factory.

1 comments

Make A Comment
top