I Still Can't Believe It; Michael Jackson

posted under , , by Jasmine Nicole
Michael Jackson, in 1983

It's still hasn't hit me yet that Michael Jackson has passed.
It a tragedy that just overwhelms you with weird feelings.
Online sites and communities have been filled with memories and thoughts on the sudden tragedy. I see celebrities are coming together for tributes and sharing their thoughts on how the the King Of Pop influenced their careers.
People are coming out of the woodwork, The Game, Chris Brown, Boyz II Men, Diddy, Polow Da Don, Usher and Mario Winans have dedicated a tribute song to Michael Jackson, called "Better On The Other Side."
I barely watch television anymore, but I'm sure MTV & VH1 have put together very good tribute shows.
Michael Jackson; A Tribute airs tonight at 6pm on MTV.




Better On The Other Side; Michael Jackson Tribute

0 comments

Make A Comment
top