Dear Mama,

posted under by Jasmine Nicole

Although sometimes you urk my nerves, and I want to scream.
Although I didn't start officially living with you till I was 10, you always made sure I had a roof over my head and food on the table. Although I may not be able to talk to you about certain things, you make sure I KNOW that momma ain't raise no fool.
I could go on and on, but what I'm trying to say is that I'm glad I have you as a mother.
You've always provided me with the best, and made sure I knew what was what.

I also want to acknowledge my great-grandmother and grandmother.
My grandmother is the coolest granny in the world, she will curse you out in a heartbeat and call you every kind of motherfucker in the book if you step to her wrong. What granny you know pushes a clean ass caddy, and has a poodle named Tupac, lmao don't ask.
My great grandmother, raised me from jump. She took on the responsibility my mom wasn't ready for at the age of 20. She's 82 now, and was released from the hospitable yesterday due to bronchitis. I just hope she gets well soon.

I love my mothers, and I don't know where I would be without them.


0 comments

Make A Comment
top