TAKING IT BACK TO THE 90's

posted under , , by Jasmine Nicole

So earlier while trying to find new blogs to read, I came across missomnimedia.com, which led me to download a hot ass 90's mix "The After-Party 90's Bedroom Jams" by DJ Mark Marcelo.
Finally something for me, us, the 90's babies.
Remember that song, "It's like Romeo and Juliet, hot sex on a platter just to get you wet" by Silk E Fine
I heard that and lost it, that used to be my shit.
I remember playing it over and over until I knew all the words lol idk why but yeah .


ooh boy I love you soo, never ever gonna let you go. I hope you feel the same way too!

We can do it till we both wakeee, oooohhh I wannaaaa seexx you up ! tic toc you don't stop.

Come and talk to me, I really wanna meet you girl, I really wanna know your namee.

Kick off your shoes and relax your feet, party on down to the xscape beat.


This is a mix you can clean the house to and reminisce or put on late night when you're with that special someone or having a booty call, whatever you wanna call it.
Basically you get my drift, and I know I'm mad late but better late than never.

download / purchase here

0 comments

Make A Comment
top