PARTY GIRL....

posted under , , , , by Jasmine Nicole


Thank god it's Friday, I'm starting to anticipate the weekends even more now.
I'm so ready for summer vacation, im tired of this big ass circle called the AUC.

Decided to change up the look, nothing special or too much different .
I'm not really feeling it too much, header features pics from the DimePiece "Plastic City" Collection.
It won't be up for long, but browsing around I couldn't believe this dumb broad had the nerve to steal my M.A.C x Hello Kitty Header, for that piece of shit sob story ass blog...the fuck ?

So yeah it's Friday and im sitting here on the internet, sounds like mad fun .
I was going to hit up a party, but I went out last night to a foam party that basically had NO foam.
I woke up at 9am, didn't take a nap till about 7pm ..and woke up at 9pm..so
yeah I'm not feeling it.

Speaking of clubbing, why must i be known as the party girl?
I stay getting texts like "you going out tonight?" "what club you hitting up?"
I mean yes when I first moved to the A, I was partying non-stop ...basically Thurs-Sat ...but not anymore. Last night me and my friend were talking and it seems like I don't have as much fun as I used to during 1st semester.

OMG , THIRSTY THURSDAYS WAS THE SHIT !
NAKED PARTY --THE SHIT
WHITE TEE & JEANS -- THE SHIT
BLACK PARTY AT H20 - THE SHIT

Don't get me wrong, I've had fun at parties this semester but not like last semester.
Motions when it first started was niice, but now its just blah so I only find myself going when they have dope themes. IDK, maybe I just need a new crowd or atmosphere.

26 days till my birthday !
I feel like a big kid counting down the days, but fuck it .
The Drake tickets went on sale today, he's gonna be here the day after my bday so I think I'm going to add that to my list of bday events.

I'm all over the place with this blog, but oh well it's mine .
peace <3

0 comments

Make A Comment
top