Sound Check; Adele

posted under , by Jasmine Nicole
I think I'm late on this one, but better late than never.
I saw her unplugged on MTV and she caught my attention.
She reminds me of Amy W. and lord knows how much I love her.
Where is Amy anyway? hopefully somewhere healthy.
Anywho, I'm listening to a playlist of her now and I'm mad I just found out about her now.
"They call her music "heartbroken soul," which is about as good an endorsement as anybody could ask for. Adele, who is 21 as of this recording, has a voice five times her age. She's instantly earned herself a spot at the forefront of the British soul revival by digging up the smoky ghosts of Dusty Springfield torch songs, introducing them to Roberta Flack and Carole King, and pouring her baby heart all over 'em. Her lyrics are deeply personal, her melodies timeless and her voice unstoppable."
-
MTV

0 comments

Make A Comment
top