HAPPY BIRTHDAY..TO ME!

posted under , , , by Jasmine Nicole
"It's my birthday, and yes I'm gonna riiide out"
It's my Birthday, and I'll cry if I want to.

oh and I must acknowledge my husband, ahem the boss.
Ahem mister #1 on the charts.
I was in underground last night, and saw this nigga that looked just liked my babe.
Had on the face necklace and all, but everybody swore up and down it wasn't him. I wasn't getting out of that long ass line to see either. If you haven't checked out the album, you're fucking up. I love the whole thing, but my favorites are
"Face, Rich Off Cocaine, Magnificent, Maybach Music 2, Boss Lady, and Yacht Club, Usual Suspects and so on, like I said I'm feeling it all and fuck you if you ain't.

anyway I'm 19 now, nothing really changed but the age.
I'm probably going to party harder, but hey that really isn't anything new either.
peace<3>

0 comments

Make A Comment
top