GIRLLL LET ME TELL YOU!

posted under , , , , by Jasmine Nicole



So i'm sitting here on the phone with one of my best bitches and she's feeling me in on whats been going on in my town. Basically the same shit since I left only worse.
More people have babies, hell some are on baby number 2.
Nigga's still ain't shit, yadda yadda yadda.
I can tell it's going to be a boring summer.
I refuse to talk any of these bums or put up with dumb broads.

life has been dull these last couple of days, i'm actually ready to go home.
Ready to get this 12 hour drive over with, find a job and try to make
the best out of my summer back home.

I have polls on the side, would really appreciate if you lurkers and faithful visitors could vote. Since this dumb broad likes to copy my layouts, i thought why not just offer pre-made layouts for all to use. It's funny and I'm flattered, no i'm not saying once I use a layout its only for me to use but what a cowinkidink that your layout is the same as mine EVERY time, dumb ass.
I'm also curious to know what type of post people want to see more of. When I started this blog, I wasn't really taking it serious, just adding to the list of websites I already had. It's a great way to network, vent, and post my opinions and thoughts about fashion, entertainment and all that good crap.

It's 1am, and I just got off the phone with my bitch, makes me miss old times when all of us were together. Getting drunk/high and acting a fool, making the best of our wack ass town.

welp, i'm going to bed now.
peace <3

0 comments

Make A Comment
top