Bleu Magazine x Trina

posted under , by Jasmine Nicole
On news stands June 11th

Trina "The Baddest Bitch" is on the cover of the Spring issue of Bleu Magazine.
In her interview she talks about being intimate, her raunchy image and her relationship with Keyon "K-Mart" Martin, as well as what fans can expect of her upcoming album.

"My relationship with Kenyon is something that I’ve never ever endured before. This is the first time that I’ve been in a relationship where I’m completely happy and completely secure and I feel like I have someone there for me 100-percent, she says on dating Kenyon Martin."

"While I was in a relationship (with Lil’ Wayne), and it was a good relationship, but something was just not right. No matter how much you put into it, no matter how much love you give, something can always go wrong. And that’s how the "Here We Go" Ft. Kelly Rowland came about. It’s from a real-life experience."

Good to see that her relationship is doing well, and that she's happy.
Love the photo's, although I'm not feeling the mushroom hairstyle.


0 comments

Make A Comment
top