LAZY SUNDAY

posted under , , by Jasmine Nicole


So today was my lazy day , partied last night so I had to catch up on my rest .
I finally watched 'My bloody Valentine". I didn't have the 3D glasses, plus it was bootleg,
so I didn't get the full effect or a clear picture.
It was aight though , 7/10 .
The ending was a surprise, I thought it was the black cop for a minute lmao .
he was always somewhere lurking around looking suspicious .

mini update on moi - things are aight , jumping back into this school thing and still on the job hunt.
I finally got my art supplies for my two art classes. I'm not a fan of art, so to dip into my shopping money and spend 100+ on supplies got under my skin!

-more personal on the other site, so check that out if you have the link .

0 comments

Make A Comment
top