022109 - Daily

posted under , by Jasmine Nicole
sooo , tired of the pink just a bit .
I threw together a new layout .
The weekend for me is basically over , it was fun though .
I went to my last party at MOTIONS , shit was waaackk and a waste of money .
Last night went to Club Detour , there wasn't a big crowd but it was fun .
Free to get in and free drinks, whhat can't get any better than that .
I haven't gotten into a club for free in a while , most clubs do the free before 11/12 crap and don't start moving the line until its like 15 mins to ...soo shout out to broadway ent.
Although the night ended with drama with two Spelman chicks, dressed alike .
LIKE SERIOUSLY THE FUCK ?
WHO DOES THE DOUBLE MINT THING ANYMORE...

Soo I'm chillin today, I have three art projects and a lyceum due tuesday ...
in the mist of writing this my friend called and long story short , I just came in from a house party .

I'm tired , so on that note I'll end this.
time to watch trutv and cake a bit .

0 comments

Make A Comment
top